You may think I'm asleep, but I'm watching you!!Audrey wanted to pretend to go to a snowy mountain. She told me, "I'm so cold!!" After playing for awhile, she said, "I'm really hot. Can you take my jacket off?" Probably not the best summertime game.
Love that of Ian! And yes, great caption! What I imagine as Audrey's dialogue: Note to self-snowy mountains only look fun when you're watching Dora. ;)
6 comments:
That was the best caption I have seen on a photo in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.
Love that of Ian! And yes, great caption!
What I imagine as Audrey's dialogue:
Note to self-snowy mountains only look fun when you're watching Dora. ;)
That is sooo funny!!! Was her actually sleeping with one eye open?
i love the pic of Ian with one eye open. So cute. You look fantastic BTW. Love your hair and teeth. Gorgeous as always!!
Hee hee that first pic is SO funny! Great caption!
Bonnie, I posted your good ideas on my blog (growmegrowyou.blogspot.com). Keep up the creative ideas!
Post a Comment