Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aunt Laura's visit

We had a fabulous visit with Aunt Laura! It felt like a vacation to have her here--we did a lot of lazing about, swimming in the pool, and we enjoyed a near constant gab fest. Laura really enjoyed helping and playing with the kids, and took some fabulous pictures too!
Audrey swims with this noodle, proclaiming, "Let ME do it!" if we try to help.
Audrey found the letter A in pine needles and added her own touch.
We miss you already!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Ian is getting so big! Looks like you had fun :)

Amy M said...

Ooh, I like her hair. :)

Claudia said...

It's always fun to have company in town! Glad you had a good visit.

Mama Megs said...

I am dying! Ian is ADORABLE! I want to eat him up :)

Carleton & Robyn said...

Your hair looks so cute!

Baker said...

I missed you as soon as I walked into the airport!! :(
So I'm coming back! And taking MORE pictures! :) Love you guys!

Tarrah said...

Look at your cuties...Ian is filling out and looking more like a baby. It's always amazing to see how quickly they change.

Doodlebug1012 said...

Great pictures! Ian looks adorable! He is sooo much bigger than Pancake.