Monday, July 20, 2009

Audrey's latest

Audrey in one of her fancy get-ups:We made rolls and a robot as part of letter R week:
She did most of the foil and told me where to glue all the buttons. The other night she wasn't interested in the bedtime routine. I picked up the robot and with my robot voice, told her what she needed to do. She instantly obeyed.

4 comments:

K. Connor said...

Awesome! I need to make one of those robots!! :)

Beth said...

She looks good in her apron, if I don't say so myself! She is just a doll. I want to squeeze her. BTW, did those rolls ever rise??

Baker said...

Yes, I need to make a robot too. Except ours is going to need to be WAY bigger. ;) And seriously Bonnie? Audrey just keeps getting cuter and cuter. So pretty. And I love that first one of her and Ian in the next post. Ian too is just absolutely adorable!! I am counting down the days!

Mama Megs said...

Thanks for the card! Ian is simply adorable. I can't believe we've been friends all this time :) I really REALLY hope someday soon we can get together again!! (one time we'll be in Washington at the same time!)