Fabulous pictures - thanks for sharing! Amazing how the kids get bigger but somehow the parents never age - good job, guys!
i love them all. I esp like the one of you and Ian and then the one of Spencer with the kids. Audrey on her toes is so cute!
What a NICE looking family!!
The pics turned out great!
SUPER cute!!! It's all so super cute!!!! I love it!
Love, love, love, love, love them!!When I opened the ones in the mail, I ooo'd and ahh'd so much that Alex mocked me! LOVE the black and white ones!! Oh my goodness!! Those are SO going on my wall! :)Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
P.S. Bonnie, You're a babe. :) Your family is BEAUTIFUL
What beautiful family pics!
What a cute family you have!! Those are really great pictures, that's awesome. We need to get some done, I don't think we have any yet!
Love them!!! I love the one of you and Ian snuggling.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Fabulous pictures - thanks for sharing! Amazing how the kids get bigger but somehow the parents never age - good job, guys!
i love them all. I esp like the one of you and Ian and then the one of Spencer with the kids. Audrey on her toes is so cute!
What a NICE looking family!!
The pics turned out great!
SUPER cute!!! It's all so super cute!!!! I love it!
Love, love, love, love, love them!!
When I opened the ones in the mail, I ooo'd and ahh'd so much that Alex mocked me! LOVE the black and white ones!! Oh my goodness!! Those are SO going on my wall! :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
P.S. Bonnie, You're a babe. :) Your family is BEAUTIFUL
What beautiful family pics!
What a cute family you have!! Those are really great pictures, that's awesome. We need to get some done, I don't think we have any yet!
Love them!!! I love the one of you and Ian snuggling.
Post a Comment