I love the alphabet on the wall, it's a great way to add color and fun while teaching your kids their letters. Its so good to see you are doing good and you have such a cute family.
ADORABLE!!
Great job finishing the alphabet to all of you. I've always wondered if you free-handed the letters or if you are just naturally talented.
I'm pretty sure Audrey will just skip kindergarten and go straight the the 3RD grade! ;)
so so cute!
Congrats!! That's very impressive, and I'm really impressed with how you learned it together. Very fun!
Cecily, I print the letters on the computer. No talent there.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the alphabet on the wall, it's a great way to add color and fun while teaching your kids their letters. Its so good to see you are doing good and you have such a cute family.
ADORABLE!!
Great job finishing the alphabet to all of you. I've always wondered if you free-handed the letters or if you are just naturally talented.
I'm pretty sure Audrey will just skip kindergarten and go straight the the 3RD grade! ;)
so so cute!
Congrats!! That's very impressive, and I'm really impressed with how you learned it together. Very fun!
Cecily, I print the letters on the computer. No talent there.
Post a Comment