
Audrey has this dress from being a flower girl at Sam's wedding. I found a set of wings and halo, and voila, Halloween costume! Audrey will be an angel, and Ian will be a little devil. I might make a different halo for Audrey, if I get to it. She enjoyed flying around the house in her new look.

8 comments:
How cute! She's a beautiful angel!
Awesome! You are so good at halloween! And now, since you're finished, could you work on mine? Theo wants to be a pirate, and Adayla's flexible...
Love it! It is perfect for both.
Claire says, "Her all pretty."
I ditto that.
Cute...an angel and a devil! I like it! Especially since little Ian is anything but a devil!!
Great idea! I agree, the halo's a bit lacking next to the dress... ;)
I love that pic of Audrey! She looks so . . . angelic! :)
She is such a cutie, what a nice smile. :0) I can't wait for Halloween!!
Post a Comment