I'm not sure what happened to August; I hardly took any photos. The highlight of our month was a visit from Grandpa Brien, who spoiled these kids with attention and presents. It was so nice to have him here.


I love this outfit from Aunt Verneda. Then I ruined it in the laundry, washing it with a new blue towel (I'm a bit distracted, is that any kind of excuse?). I'm trying to get the blue streaks out...

Ian adores Audrey, especially when she's dancing and singing--it makes him giggle.

"Mommy, can I pump my boobies?" Um, okay, good luck with that.
Monkey see, monkey do.

Daddy and Ian, about to head to church.
4 comments:
Love the pic w/ Audrey "pumping"!
Cute outfit - hope the streaks fade! I had a similar discussion with Theo about the pumping - glad that is over!
It's okay Bonnie. I'm sure you'll make up for August's lack of photos in October! ;) Died laughing at Audrey pumping. Cutest monkey ever! And Ian, as always, adorable! Cute outfit. I've messed up laundry like that too. Try magenta, yeah...
I love it! Audrey pumping is hilarious! And the halloween costume is perfect :)
Post a Comment