Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas activities

We have been busy this month with an abundance of activities. Here are a few highlights:
Sinter Klaas at the Croxalls, our third year. So much fun as always. Ian at Sinter Klaas. He ate the traditional dinner: sausage and potatoes w/sauerkraut. The Sinter Klaas gifts. I think our gifts (far left) win least original this year. But our poems were pretty good.
The Reindog parade at the botanical garden. We went last year and were excited to have the Croxalls along with us this year. People dress their dogs up in holiday garb and parade them around the gardens. It was freezing; I only took one picture.
Playgroup birthday party. Lisa hosted an amazing event for the December birthdays, with a Nutcracker theme. Here's Audrey with her individualized cake.

2 comments:

Baker said...

Thanks for your comments on our elf dance. Totally made my day(s) that Audrey enjoyed it so much! :) Fun Christmas activities! Sorry Ian's been so sick. :( I'm with you Bonnie. Hanging by a thread...

Tracy said...

So glad to see that playgroup is still going! I sure miss you all! Happy Birthday Audrey!!!