Audrey turned three! We had our best friends the Croxalls come over for cake and ice cream. Our new neighbor stopped by too. Audrey loved the attention, the birthday song, blowing out the candles, eating the cake, and opening her presents. She is loved! Here she is with her requested Dora cake. She also requested a leaf cake, but said the leaf cake was for her next birthday. The day after her birthday, she said, "I want my leaf cake now." Um, birthdays are annual, not daily. Sorry sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how time flies!
Happy Birthday, Audrey!
Oh my goodness! *Gasp* I'm horrified! I missed it! And you know what? On the 7th I remember thinking, "Who's birthday am I forgetting? Seems like there's someone..." Um, yeah! Hello?! Wow Aunt Laura. Such a disappointment. Well, happy belated birthday Audrey. Fortunately you're still young enough not to notice? Maybe? Great cake and cute birthday shirt! Love you Audrey!!
Happy Birthday, Audrey!
Wow! Three years old! What a darling cake and gingerbread house.
Post a Comment