Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's not supposed to be funny

This morning, after Audrey had been awake for a few hours, I noticed a small dark spot on her sheets, thought it might be a nosebleed. Mr. B and I were in her room getting her dressed, and I asked, "Did that come from your nose or your mouth?" She said, "My mouth." Daddy said, "Did you throw up?" Audrey said, "Yes. Like this." And then she threw up ALL over Daddy and the floor. Mr. B and I looked at each other in shock and then just started laughing. Whaaa??? You can just puke on demand? We are still giggling.

P.S. She just took herself calmly to the bathroom sink and threw up again, asked for some water and went back to play. What a weird kid. I'm assuming she's sick, but she's acting so normal.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an X-Man superpower. You should really see about getting her into mutant school. Congrats!

Baker said...

Uh...wow. Um, I'm glad you guys are objective enough to laugh about this. I'm traumatized just reading about it. ;)

Mama Megs said...

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time! What a funny girlie she is !

Tarrah said...

That is so funny!!!

Carolyn Hansen said...

That is hilarious. I definitely wouldn't have laughed if had happened to me though! ;)