Thursday, May 6, 2010

He can dance

Mr. B recently celebrated a birthday! He opened presents in the morning, including a package from his parents, which had something fun for everyone.
I think the tutu was meant for Audrey.
Yup, Ian agrees.
Sweethearts who love the camera.
We also got this video of Ian doing his new dance move:
the head roll.

9 comments:

Janice said...

Oh my gosh, the head roll CRACKS ME UP!!!

Beth said...

I am laughing out loud. I L-O-V-E his head roll. Actually, I am just plain in love with your kids. I cannot wait to meet them. Thanks for making my day!

Michelle said...

So cute! Watch out ladies, Ian already has his groove on! And Emmy would have totally done the same thing - "what about MY moves?" I love it!

Baker said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! This post! It's like a drug fix, except better! I love the pics and the video, oh, the video. Dying to come see you guys! Seriously. DYING.

Baker said...

Oh yeah. And happy birthday Spencer! ;)

Carly said...

CUTE!Audrey is a doll and Dad will be sooo proud when he sees those moves! He is definitley a Brien : )

Doodlebug1012 said...

That head roll is too funny! I love how Audrey wants to have a doll to dance with.

Anonymous said...

Has he been listening to Black Eyed Peas?
He's got that Boom Boom Pow. I want to copy his Swagga!

Baker said...

Just watched the video. Again. For like the 10th time. Love it.