Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our awesome Disney vacation, part five (and last)

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening riding everything we hadn't yet: The Haunted Mansion, another go on the Carousel and Tea Cups, Splash Mountain.
We were making crazy faces at each other on the carousel.
So I had memories of churros from going to Disneyland as a kid, and had to relive the moment.
For Mr. B and Carly, the food moment was getting turkey legs.
We also took the train around Magic Kingdom.
Then we ended the night by watching the parade and the fireworks. Can you tell how tired Ian is? He hardly slept the whole trip--finally both kids crashed in the stroller around 10:30--stayed awake to catch every moment of the entertainment.
This is the Crystal Palace where we ate lunch.
Great end to a wonderful vacation. The next day we spent the morning swimming and then headed home!Packing to go, another round of crazy faces.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Whew! Reading about your weekend wore me out!! But, it looks like you had a blast and created lots of fun memories!

Natalie R. said...

That is so awesome, I wish I could've gone with you!! ;0) I love going to Disney parks, there are very few things in the world more fun than that. I'm glad it all went so well, despite the hot trip down (and back, I'm assuming?)!