Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ian update

Ian is fifteen months old and a goofball. He loves to perform for a crowd. He is running, standing on his head, climbing up and down everything. He adds words to his vocabulary all the time. He can say Mommy, Daddy, ball, boo, car, wiggle, Audrey, no (of course), juice, cookie, bye, okay, go, and book. He also is learning to make animal noises: oink, baa, monkey sounds. It's so fun.
He is severely addicted to apple juice, he hates to nap, and he is binky free. He loves to dance to music, loves to eat dirt, sand, and beauty bark, as well as a great variety of normal foods, and has eleven teeth with two coming soon. He has a short fuse and throws a more dramatic tantrum than his sister. He loves the water and will soak whoever is giving him a bath with his splashing, and he has really enjoyed the pool.

5 comments:

Baker said...

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to your kids. And the withdrawal is KILLING me! He is ADORABLE!!! I love the update. I'm gonna need video proof of his words, sounds, dancing... Please.

Do you dilute his apple juice? Always made me feel less guilty for my severely addicted (both of them) children. YAY for no more pacifier. BOO for bad napping. ;)

Please send video footage. Did I say that already?

Claudia said...

What an adorable boy! They sure grow up fast, don't they?

Beth said...

He reminds me SO much of Boston. They may hate each other bc they are so similar. I am so with you on the demanding little man. Boston is so loud all the time. And he is so intense. It's a good thing they are so darn cute! I can't wait to meet your kids.

Claire walked up when I was looking at your blog. She was asking about Audrey at the water park. I explained that we are going to meet you on our way to SC. She is very excited. Probably more so because she go the idea into her head that Audrey lives at the water park. Nonetheless, she is excited to visit. As am I!

Natalie R. said...

I can't believe how big he's getting already!! Wasn't he just born a few months ago?? It's so fun to see little kids learning so many new things, he seems like a really fun, good-natured little guy. :0)

Carleton & Robyn said...

Sooo fun. I love this age. What a cute picture.