Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hanging out with the Wolfers

We had a fun summer week with trips to the gym, the gardens, the zoo, the mall, and more.
We met the Wolfers at the gardens on Wednesday and Carlie and Audrey had such a great time reconnecting. Here they are playing in the water area.
Here are a couple Ian videos, super short. He got a hold of a plastic rod from a play tent and started acting like a ninja, first using it as a bow staff and then as nunchucks. As usual, when I got the camera out he stopped performing, but these videos give a little taste of his action, which was pretty wild. At times I feared for my personal safety. Seriously, I did.

Ian's mad skills Take One (bow staff)


Ian's mad skills Take Two (nunchucks)

2 comments:

Baker said...

:) Too short, too short!!! The videos. I need more!!
I want to go to the gardens...

Carleton & Robyn said...

So fun. I love outdoor water fun.

Bonnie, thank you for your posts. I think back to those times and know I could not have made it that first year without you. What a blessing you were to me.