Monday, December 6, 2010
Expecting
In case you haven't heard, we are expecting our third baby in April. I had my 20 week ultrasound today and we found out we are having a boy! We loved seeing this little guy wiggle around on the screen and seeing his cute profile (which looks the same as Ian's ultrasound pic: either it's too early to have differences or we have another clone in the family). We are excited and look forward to meeting him when he comes. Now to pick a name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
congratulations!!! Yay for boys!! Hope you're feeling great!
Congratulations! I thought you were expecting because of something you said a few posts ago. I hope your pregnancy is going well and that you aren't that sick. Yay for boys!!!
I vote for Logan. Spencer, I'm thinking of you with this suggestion.
Post a Comment