

Audrey recently turned FOUR! We had a very small and simple party for her, with the requested "leaf" cake. Not sure why she wanted a leaf cake or what exactly she had in mind, but this was the best I could come up with and she seemed satisfied (although not necessarily impressed). Audrey insisted on wearing her blue dress and loved running around with her friends and opening presents. However, she refuses to acknowledge that she is four and gets angry unless you say she's three. Whatever.
3 comments:
Audrey. Three is way better than four. I know. Did your leaf cake need real leaves? Maybe next time you could have mommy crumble some on top, like sprinkles. That'd be far more impressive. And delicious. ;) Happy birthday! Glad Jamie & Lindsey (and Ben) got to sing to you!
P.S. When I turn thirty FOUR in March, will you be FOUR with me? :)
Ha ha! I love the "Whatever" at the end.
Post a Comment