Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Augusta day trip

On Saturday I met my friend Beth and her two kids in Augusta for a fun outing.
The place where we planned to meet was closed down and while I was parked figuring things out and cleaning up a diaper AND a potty accident, a parade started on the street and we got stuck watching it. Finally we met Beth and played at a park along the river before heading to lunch and dessert and lots of outdoor time in the beautiful sun! Audrey playing with ladybugs.
Affectionate Ian and a very tolerant Boston.
Trying to get the girls to pose while keeping the boys alive, I wish Laura were here to take my pictures for me...
The boys were shouting, "Whee!" on the way down the slide--such happiness after a 2 1/2 hour car ride!
I hope Beth isn't mad if I put this picture up, I think she is still gorgeous even while blinking! And it's the only picture of the two of us. So hard to take pictures and keep track of four kids!

1 comment:

Beth said...

haha! awesome pictures and fun trip. Thanks for the fun!