
This month baby B is six months old. She had her checkup last week, and she is 16 pounds and 27 inches.

She is doing the army crawl quite a bit, and today she discovered that she can make her way into the sunroom, where we have the computer, piano (electric), filing cabinets, and elliptical! Not baby toys, that's for sure. I let her explore for a little while, but once she went for the cable cord, we relocated. I'm not sure how to close that area off, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Here are a couple pictures in a cute outfit from a friend.
4 comments:
I can't believe she's totally standing! She's is so adorable :)
Cute picture! She is so big, and I love those tights!!!
umm, is she standing completely on her own or are you holding her hand? Wowie!
What a cutie!
Bonnie, she looks just like you!
Adorable!
Post a Comment