Mr. B has been out of town all week for work, and so baby B and I have been on our own. Not the types to sit idly, we have been having a great time, although we did miss Mr. B and are glad that he's home! Playgroup this week was just Tracy and me (we are the die hard playgroupers!), and we had a great time playing with our babies at my place and working on projects. Carlie and baby B are really starting to interact, as you can tell in the pictures here
. I've also posted some fun shots of baby B making me smile.In addition to playgroup, Tracy and I decided that we needed a day at the pool and then my very first pedicure (at a salon). What a fun and relaxing day that was! I'll post pictures of our swim soon. Baby B loved the pool--we'll be going back a lot this summer. Other than that, we filled our week with shopping, errands, cleaning, and lots of fun playtime at home. Baby B has been a much better napper lately, and that's made her a much more enjoyable playmate.

Although she's not officially crawling yet, baby B can now get anywhere she wants to go. She was about 6 or 7 feet away from me this morning, and I was blowing bubbles. She decided that she wanted to catch those bubbles, so she scooted her way right over! Her favorite destination is the entertainment stand. She tries to pull herself up to reach the TV, but luckily she can't do that yet. I let her fiddle with the DVD player a little (highly supervised of course), hoping that once she'd "discovered" it, she'd get bored, like she does with her toys. Nope. Until she can put the whole thing in her mouth, she's still curious. So of course there are several items that she won't get to explore to her content. That is just life.
Our next door neighbors, with whom we've become friends recently, are moving into a house nearby, and they don't want their entertainment stand anymore, so they're giving it to us. It's not a perfect match for the wood in our living room, but I don't care because it's much taller and it has doors, so baby B will not be able to get into things as easily. We'll get it in a few weeks, which I say is perfect timing.

1 comment:
Have I told you lately how cute she is? Well, for the record, she's adorable. I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment