Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Children's museum and Cheez-its

Yesterday the Atlanta Children's Museum was free, so we playgroup girls headed over. It was understandably crowded, but Baby B thoroughly enjoyed herself. I wasn't too impressed with the appearance and quality of the museum--not worth the $15 general admission--so I'm glad I didn't pay! I wouldn't mind going again on a free day, which happen once a month. Baby B loves new environments, anything to get out of our boring apartment! Mmm, groceries! I spent a bit of time convincing her these are not to eat. Eww germs!

Apples go in washing machines, right? Just not at home...

As usual, she found the chair just her size! Baby B spent most of our visit mesmerized, so not very many looking-at-the-camera faces...

She loved the slides and got to be quite a slide hog. I had to hold her so other kids could have a turn.

Look familiar to any of the Rood family?

7 comments:

Mama Megs said...

Ahh Henderson is a slide hog too! It's quite embarassing! She is looking so grown up-write me! I miss ya!

Michelle said...

Her little outfit is so cute! She is just a cute, cute, cute girl!!!

Natalie R. said...

How fun, I can't wait until Samuel can do more stuff like that. I love how enthralled babies are by anything new! :0) And aren't free days at museums the best?!

Baker said...

Love the Cheez-Its moment! Yes, it does remind me of someone else I know... Looks like Audrey enjoyed the Children's Museum. You're braver than I... I could never bring myself to go to such a place when Jamie was a year old, when they're still putting everything in their mouths. I'm just slightly mental. Yeah, just slightly. I'm glad you went; we'll go to the one in Seattle next time you're home. It's impressive.

Claudia said...

Audrey gets cuter and cuter!!!

Doodlebug1012 said...

I can't believe how big she is! I hope baby Doodle and baby B can meet in person before they're all grown up. Baby Doodle LOVES the two children's museums we have here in Philly. He also likes to eat the plastic food I eventually gave up trying to keep them out of his mouth.

Carolyn Hansen said...

Yeah, that museum certainly isn't worth the $15 but for you the price was right. Love the Cheez-It pic!