This is Baby B's latest facial expression and I love it! I ask her, "What does the bunny do?" And she crinkles her nose, showing all her front teeth. She gives me this face all the time; apparently she knows how to make me happy. (Sorry about the runny nose, what can you do?)
6 comments:
I love it. That is just the cutest thing. You have to take a picture of her dressed as a bunny doing this. It will come in handy when she brings home a new boyfriend.
I love the funny faces babies make!!! She is too cute.
Oh my goodness she is adorable. I love it. Do you try and have her make the face on purpoe, just for a laugh? :)
I just love her two front teeth! There's nothing sweeter then a baby's smile :) I miss you!
I love that scrunched up little look too! So cute!
Too cute! :0)
Post a Comment