Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pictures from my sister

My sister sent me these pictures from our December trip to Seattle.Mrs. B's family

The grandkids--couldn't get a perfect shot, Baby B was so tired, but I think McKenna (center) looks so sweet in this one.

My sisters and me

Just before leaving for our anniversary trip.

Don't you just love my shoes???

Baby B knows where Poppy-daddy's glasses go!

Christmas night

Ben got these pink pacifiers for Baby B, but they were quickly adopted by cousins wanting to play baby. Silly sweeties! P.S. Laura--I have that same shirt for Baby B that Lindsey is wearing!

4 comments:

Mama Megs said...

Looks like you had a blast with your family-baby b looks adorable as usual!

Natalie R. said...

Looks like it was a full house - those are the best vacations home. :)

Beth said...

Your family is getting so BIG! And I love your shoes!

Beth said...

Oh and I forgot...my favorite products were the baby shoes and the sling bc I always wanted one with Claire. But the giveaway was yesterday. Looks like I didn't win. :(