My friend Megan is so amazingly talented. And she surprised me with a wonderful baby gift--aren't these adorable? A beautiful soft blanket, an adorable outfit, and the CUTEST booties. I'm so excited to put my little boy in all this!! Click on Megan for her business website!
Speaking of pregnancy, etc., here's an update: I'm 30 weeks along (due March 15), and the baby is VERY lively. He makes me gasp a lot because his kicks are so sharp and sudden and sometimes even painful. I don't mind, though. I also experienced hiccups for the first time the other night. Audrey never got them in utero, so it took me a minute to figure it out. It was neat! I'm feeling pretty good, just tired more easily. We haven't picked a name out yet--it's been hard, but I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.
Speaking of pregnancy, etc., here's an update: I'm 30 weeks along (due March 15), and the baby is VERY lively. He makes me gasp a lot because his kicks are so sharp and sudden and sometimes even painful. I don't mind, though. I also experienced hiccups for the first time the other night. Audrey never got them in utero, so it took me a minute to figure it out. It was neat! I'm feeling pretty good, just tired more easily. We haven't picked a name out yet--it's been hard, but I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.
2 comments:
You're too kind! Seriously they were so easy to make :)
Maybe he'll have the best birthday in the whole wide world - the 16th! Boys are really fun, we're learning. Even Esther thinks her little brother is pretty cool.
Post a Comment