I like my home to be in order. I don't think I'm obsessive, but I generally like things where they go and messes cleaned up sooner rather than later. However, Audrey put these stickers up on the living room wall almost two months ago and I still haven't taken them down. I just can't bear to. I think it's so cute how her mind must have been working as she placed them there. Even though they are "out of place," they don't bother me at all. 


9 comments:
I think it's great wall art!!
It's kind of trendy. And, those booties are amazing! Yay for you having a girl and a boy!
You put up so many new posts! I love Audrey's creativity. She did such a good job! Plus that outfit from your friend is very cute. I love baby gifts. I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. I am so ready to have this baby!!
I know what you mean. Your idea of "clean" takes on new meaning after you have kids. I, too, like the wall art. She's a cutie.
And change is good! I think children teach us that people and relationships are more important than appearances or things. A most valuable lesson-one we knew but didn't really embrace. Maybe...
I too wonder at the creative process that must have been going on as she placed each of those stickers. Love it!
And I love the baby gifts. Makes me (kinda) want another baby. :)
Great FHE too! Audrey is hilarious just hangin' out with her rocker dad.
Adorable--and you are taking such a great approach to it. I probably would have gotten mad and then melted into tears because it is just one more thing to clean up--I think your approach is so much more healthy!!!
You like things clean?? I never would've guessed that when we were roommates. ;0)
(Sorry, this is Natalie - Cameron's signed into his gmail right now, not me)
I think the stickers are cute too! It's amazing how being a mom kind of chills you out. I'm being induced Feb. 25th so our little ones will be so close!
Post a Comment