Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday Bash

We had a very fun party last night with a bunch of our friends to celebrate Mr. B's milestone birthday. The spread: we also had a ton of hot wings that we ordered--Mr. B's special request!
I made a crossword about Mr. B that our friends tried to fill in--only a few clues eluded them!
We sure love our Mr. B!! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Tarrah said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! Hope you had a great day.

Amy M said...

A crossword puzzle! What a great idea!

Mama Megs said...

Ok Audrey's shirt says "sqeeze me" and that what I want to do! WHAT A CUTIE PIE! Happy birthday Spencer!

Beth said...

So fun! I am glad that everything went smoothly. Your crossword looks awesome! Happy Birthday to Spencer! How does is feel being 30? I still have a hard time believing we are getting that old!

tylerandmommy said...

Looks like a great party! My hubby will hit the big 30 next year!

Doodlebug1012 said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Happy birthday Spencer!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Tell Spencer-welcome to the 30 group. Carleton and I are both members. Can I put your letter necklace on my growmegrowyou.blogspot.com site? I'm always looking for cool ideas?