Thursday, May 14, 2009

Braces off!

After two years of braces, I finally got them off! I picked up my retainer today and it's the wire across your teeth/appliance type, and I have to wear it all the time for up to six months (then only at night after that). So it's uncomfortable and still makes me a metal mouth, and I still have to have regular appts, but at least I can take the retainer out, and my smile looks so much better.
Feels good. Here's a picture of me right before I got my braces on:

8 comments:

Beth said...

Lookin' good!

Michelle said...

Looks so good! I can totally see the difference :)

Baker said...

Ooo...so pretty!!

Amy M said...

beautiful!

Mama Megs said...

It looks so good! Worth every penny and every minute right?!

tylerandmommy said...

You look GREAT although I would NEVER wish braces on anyone. I bet you are totally excited to be done with them!!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Yea for you! Love those straight pearly whites!

Doodlebug1012 said...

Your smile looks fantastic!