We had a spontaneous outing to a national park in Kennesaw with Tracy, Carlie and Ellie on Friday. We really enjoyed having fun together--we miss them a lot!


We got them to smile for the pictures by telling them to laugh.
Ian wasn't into that idea.
After running around and a picnic at the park, we headed over to Chuck E Cheese to play for awhile. I hadn't been to one of these since I was ten or twelve and so had no idea it was such a great place. I only spent $5, and Audrey got to do 25 games/rides. It was very two year old friendly. She even got tickets for some of the games, which she traded in for a lollipop and a ring.
Thanks for a fun day Tracy!


We got them to smile for the pictures by telling them to laugh.Ian wasn't into that idea.
After running around and a picnic at the park, we headed over to Chuck E Cheese to play for awhile. I hadn't been to one of these since I was ten or twelve and so had no idea it was such a great place. I only spent $5, and Audrey got to do 25 games/rides. It was very two year old friendly. She even got tickets for some of the games, which she traded in for a lollipop and a ring.Thanks for a fun day Tracy!


1 comment:
You got better pictures than me! And yes, we had lots of fun, too.
Post a Comment