Friday, January 25, 2008

Almost captured the moment

In keeping consistent with the nature of babies and video cameras, these two videos don't capture the whole moment I was going for, but you can get an idea. The first was taken during dinner, when I was making faces at Baby B and she was giggling. Then her giggling caught fire and she couldn't stop laughing. All I had to do was my own little laugh, and she would explode with laughter. By the time I got the video camera she had cooled down a little, and then the phone rang, so the last part of the video she is trying to listen to her dad's conversation. Good memory for us though.

The second video is our future piano player. Before I started the camera she was playing very gently and studiously, but in the video she starts pounding the keys. At least I captured a brief moment of her studiousness, and I also captured her page turning, which she does just like I do when I'm playing. And of course she knows that a great performance is followed by applause.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is soooo cute!!! I love her little giggle!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Megs said...

Bonnie! I miss you! I feel like we haven't talked in ages. Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog- I have some news.....I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!! Write me back!!

Natalie R. said...

She's quite the pianist! You're lucky to know already that she's got such talent!