Yesterday was a great day. Baby B took two great naps and she ate well--back on schedule. And I got the house clean! However, she is teething, so she's a bit whiny (she had four teeth before Christmas and now has eight!!), but I've been giving her teething tablets and teething rings. So we were happy girls yesterday with all our problems solved, and as I worked on laundry, Baby B played with toys. However, just five minutes passed before she started whining again, wandering around the apartment, not interested in anything. I assumed she was bored, and since it was such a nice day (I wore a tee-shirt outside), we packed up and went to the Botanical Gardens. Baby B sucked on her pacifier and looked cross the entire twenty minute drive, but once we got there, she was in heaven. We spent about an hour running around, getting into leaves and rocks and climbing anything climbable. Being outside with a 13 month old is not the most fun, especially one who puts everything in her mouth, but she was very agreeable at the gardens and we had a great time! Plus she looked so cute in this outfit, hoodie and matching socks from Grammy, the rest from McKenna (thanks you two!).
2 comments:
so cute! Looks like you're going to have a little dora the explorer on your hands!
Audrey is such a doll! What a fun girl. It makes me want to get to know her. She is like her mama I am sure. I watched your video and after Claire started mimicking your talking...all the inflections in your voice. I think we need to get together! i miss you!
Post a Comment