A hug from McKenna. Baby B had a great time with all her cousins and with her Uncle Ben. Makes me wish she had an older sister or brother for her to play with--guess she'll have to be the older sister someday!
We stopped at Burgerville on our way from Puyallup to Longview. It's a super yummy burger joint only in the Northwest. Baby B enjoyed her bites of burger, fries, and especially vanilla shake. She also loved this balloon, but luckily she didn't notice when we left it behind.
Lounging in Grammy's chair
Santa came! Look at that open-mouthed wonder.
Checking out the stash of presents Christmas morning.
I'm in the box!
A Hawaiian hula outfit from Aunt Amanda--what a babe!
Baby B plays some carols. Do you love her new Binga Bow??She kept it on for much longer than she usually keeps things on her head.
My gorgeous Grandma with my amazing brother Paul, who leaves in two weeks for his mission.
Snuggling with Poppy Daddy
We celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary a few days after Christmas. Mr. B surprised me with an extremely romantic getaway to Seattle. We ate at the restaurant on top of the Space Needle, which was elegant and delicious, and we stayed the night at a posh Seattle hotel. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening! In case you're wondering, the bottle contains sparkling cider :)


7 comments:
Your trip sounds like so much fun. How nice to be able to get away for your anniversary. I have never been to that restaurant on top. Audrey is so cute. It looks like she had a good Christmas. Your brother, Paul, is so big. I know that sounds dumb, but I still picture him as that 9 year old singing Celine in the bathroom.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! You look beautiful in that last pic. Spencer spoiled you - how fun! And Baby B looks so adorable in her Binga Bow!
WOW! Seriously a romantic at heart-lucky! I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday. I wish we were closer to hang out :( Keep in touch- I am always reading your blog!
Megan's baby is almost exactly like Audrey's and she still loves it. The body is all soft right, but the face is soft plastic? Good job Santa :)
Love the updates
Great pictures, I wish I could see Baby B. in person. She looks like she's lots of fun, isn't it great being a mom?
Happy anniversary, a bit late! I love the Space Needle, too. My parents took my sister and me there before I left for my mission, so nice!
PS I keep forgetting to mention, I like your hair short , it looks really good. :0)
Sounds like you had a great trip. Our 5th anniversary is in June and I'm sure we won't do anything nearly as romantic as your overnight in Seattle! Good for you two.
Post a Comment