Thirteen months old
Favorite foods: yogurt, veggie chips, pancakes, spaghetti sauce
Favorite activities: doing hair and makeup with Mommy, playing outside, climbing on anything she can (including me; she grabbed my hands this morning and climbed up my legs until she was in my arms!)
Likes: baths, hugs, kisses, bedtime
Dislikes: getting her face washed, naps, being told what to do
Dislikes: getting her face washed, naps, being told what to do
I know it sounds cruel, but when I watch this video I think of wicked King Noah. It's just her fiendish smile and conniving hands. A cute wicked king.



3 comments:
Binga loved the video. When she heard you talking she ran over to me to pick her up so she could watch it!
She is so cute. It's great to see her in action.
Oh my gosh! It totally looks like she is considering taking over the world!! I love it :)
Post a Comment