
Just to catch you up: Baby B is now 17 months old, and her hair is finally growing. She says more words than I can count; the latest favorite is "owey." Owey means "I'm hurt," "I'm irritated," "Pay attention to me,"etc. She also recently learned to say her name very well. She loves to be told she's pretty after being dressed. She also loves to play dress-up, especially with clothes and shoes that are too big, as featured in the first photo (that's my shirt falling off her shoulder). Also in this picture is one of her proudest accomplishments of late: closing the snaps on the high chair. She then expects praise followed by someone unsnapping them so she can start over.

Baby B is still a finicky eater, and she still uses her pacifier, mainly at sleep times. She has outgrown her morning nap (yay!). Above: Obviously she is getting tired, as she has turned a puzzle piece into a binky. Baby B has enjoyed make-believe a lot more lately, and she plays like a big kid sometimes. Yesterday at the park, Baby B got really good at going down a swirly slide, all by herself. She smiles the biggest on the fast parts of the slide, which worries me a bit... Below: Baby B is getting pretty good with a spoon (a-poon, to hear her say it). She likes to feed herself yogurt, applesauce, and cheerios with milk. She does leave quite a mess, but she manages to eat her fill. Baby B also loves being outside, sitting in chairs, putting shoes on, and the song Baby Beluga.

4 comments:
Audrey is too smart, too adorably cute and too absolutely wonderful! We simply cannot wait to play with her!
what a big girl-crazy to think that she will be in nursery next month :) We miss youg guys! I had a crazy dream about you and Spencer last night- some fight about a test you took and then had to get divorced...nuts I know! Anyways, looks like you are getting a true toddler-congrats! ps-when's the next one on the way??? :)
I love that she is wearing your shirt, so cute!
Don't you just love that age? It gets a little more trying once they turn two, but between one and two is pure fun and bliss.
Baby Doodle loves Baby Baluga too.
Post a Comment