Today is Mr. B's birthday, and he received the best present ever--as of yesterday, he is done with all his coursework!! So the semester is over (whew!) and he will be working on his dissertation for the next two years. He feels very relieved right now, and excited about the future. He also has had today off! To celebrate his birthday, we went to Social Circle, GA, which is a small town about 45 minutes from us, and ate at the Blue Willow Inn. Mr. B had been wanting to try their famed southern spread for awhile. It was a beautiful day, and the food was good!
Daddy taught her how to smell the fragrant flowers!
Daddy taught her how to smell the fragrant flowers!




8 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer!!! And congratulations on finishing coursework! What is the topic of Spencer's dissertation?
Happy Birthday Spencer! Relief is a great feeling.
Happy birthday and kudos to Spencer! I hadn't looked at your blog in a while, so it was fun to see the recent posts and pictures. I love the first picture of Audrey! Where do you have her pictures taken?
Hope you guys are doing well.
What a great day! Happy birthday Spencer!
Happy Birthday to Spencer from the Chemins! I'm glad you all had a fun time at Social Circle. Audrey looks adorable with her hands in her pockets, how cute! ;-)
Happy bday Mr.B! How exciting-can you see the light at the end of the tunnel? Yippie! I can't believe Audrey and Carlie are so BIG-seriously it seems like yesterday when they were just babies. I hope everything is going good-email me sometime :) Megs
Happy Birthday, Mr. B! You guys are so good at birthdays! Congrats on making to the finish line.
Happy birthday Spencer! good luck with everything--haven't checked your blog out in a while. Your sweetie just keeps getting cute--tell her to stop :).
Post a Comment