
I decided to take up piano lessons again. It's been over ten years since I've taken lessons, and I've really wanted to improve lately so that I can play in church, while singing at home with Mr. B, and just for personal enrichment. My friend Jen is teaching me, and we had our first lesson tonight. Turns out she is a fabulous teacher, and I will definitely improve under her tutelage. :) I'm so excited to practice!

3 comments:
i think i'll have more fun teaching you and having an excuse to have you over frequently!
How exciting! Keep us posted on how it goes, and maybe we'll get to see you in concert someday!
That's great! We have a baby grand in our house, but no one plays it. Mr. D used to play but hasn't really touched the piano since we obtained it (it was his parents and they didn't want to keep moving it from house to house). We're hoping baby Doodle will take lessons when he's old enough. Good for you for continuing your music education!
Post a Comment