This morning Tracy and I took our babies to a nearby Game Ranch and got to see all kinds of animals up close. We fed deer, several varieties of birds, goats, and donkeys, and we saw many other types of animals. I even got to pet the deer and feel their antlers. Baby B was very excited to see the animals, but also terrified. She wanted to run up and see them, but when they stuck their nose in her face, she started screaming. She spent most the adventure nervous, but she had fun too.
Baby B's first deer encounter.
Running away from the "doggie NO!"
Feeding the deer.
Checking out a mama duck and her duckling.
Feeding the goats.
These two are so cute together!
A little ride in front of the ranch.
Baby B's first deer encounter.
Running away from the "doggie NO!"
Feeding the deer.
Checking out a mama duck and her duckling.
Feeding the goats.
These two are so cute together!
A little ride in front of the ranch.
4 comments:
I'm glad that you got to take a little get away to DC. I can imagine though that public transportation was a lot of effort. I know that the stroller in the airport and getting it on a plane is bad enough. I'm glad you had fun. Baby B is turning into a little girl and I haven't even met her yet! hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon. Maybe we'll take a trip out to see you...we'll see what happens.
What a fun outing! I love "doggie, NO" - it's big and smells funny, could be a dog. Theo still gets horses and cows confused. We laugh and call him 'city boy'.
Hilarious! I wish I would have done more like this with my babies. Apparently I was too busy freaking out about germs.I love Audrey's shoes! P.S. The vinyl art link is Jodi's sister. You don't know Mindy so put your poor wracked brain at ease. 29 days 'til we visit! Not that anyone's counting :)
That is so fun! I wish I could've gone with you guys. :0)
Post a Comment