Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Saturday afternoon we went back to the Botanical Gardens so Mr. B could see Baby's fun in the water.
Can't get enough!
Sunday afternoon, she's pulling double duty on the "purses," while enjoying a shopping trip around the living room. If you look closely, you can see her gold shoes from Aunt Kelley. They are two sizes too big, but she spends time wearing them daily.
We spent the afternoon on Monday at Piedmont Park with friends having a picnic and playing.
Fun, relaxing, family weekend. Loved it!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

So much fun! I love the picture at Piedmont - the mouth-open run just exemplifies baby exuberance!

Baker said...

Wish our weekend could have been more like yours. Can't wait to take the girls to the Bontanical Gardens. The water is too fun! 21 more days...

Mama Megs said...

FUN! Has it been hot there lately? We've yet to hit 70 degrees but look out Phoenix....I think I may die! Audreys so cute playing in the water-We miss you guys :)

Natalie R. said...

That looks like a blast, I can't wait until Samuel can play in the water like that, too!