Saturday, February 14, 2009

Must be related to her Aunt Kelley

This video was taken at Callaway Gardens, before a Birds of Prey show (see next post). Audrey was bopping to the music, so I thought I would get a video. Then a new, faster song came on and she bust out with these wild moves, in front of a few dozen people. It was all I could do to hold in my laughter! She even continues to enjoy her chicken nugget while grooving.

10 comments:

Baker said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE it!!! Audrey, you rock! Eighty degree weather?! Mmm...maybe Laura needs to fly south for the winter ;)
Cute Valentine treats and precious pictures of Audrey!
I bet Spencer's glad that test is out of the way. Phew...
Sooo good to talk to you today Bonnie. You're always such great therapy!! Love you all!

Beth said...

That was AWESOME!! She dances better than I do! (Well most people do) but really what a character. I wish I could be around to see all of her antics. She is so much fun just like her mom. What a cute, cute girl! SOMEDAY we will get together.

Becca said...

That is so cute! It looks like she's a natural dancer and that you should have her take dancing lessons. How fun!

Janice said...

oh my goodness! i bursted out with laughter when she started dancing fast! i can't WAIT until kimber's that age!!! and the "walk walk here and a walk walk there" was hilarious also! gotta go, jeramy wants to see the video now! :)

Mama Megs said...

So cute!!!! Ahh I'm dying :) I wish I could get Henderson on video like that but whenever he sees the camera, he stops. Get the video's while you can!! PS- you look great :)

Michelle said...

That is hilarious!!!

Cecily said...

This was so much fun to watch, especially since she had such stage presence.

K. Connor said...

YouTube it! Very stellar dancing! I think she is even more talented than her Aunt Kelley! ..And definitely cuter!! =]

Tracy said...

Okay, this one should be sent in to America's Funniest Home Videos...really!

Anonymous said...

wow! that girl can move her feet!