My little princess requested that I take these photos of her. She would pose (with accessories of course), look at the picture on the camera, approve, then pose again. The first request came Sunday, the second request a few days later.
You are so fun Audrey! What a delight you are to your Aunt Laura!! Ian's name with the penguin picture is perfect! I didn't know mom gave you that star! I love it!
3 comments:
She is such a ham! What a sweet and funny little girl!
I wish we could meet Miss Audrey! I just love her! I think it's hilarious that she had to check the picture and approve. What a funny girl!!
You are so fun Audrey! What a delight you are to your Aunt Laura!!
Ian's name with the penguin picture is perfect! I didn't know mom gave you that star! I love it!
Post a Comment