Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kids' room and baby name

We've been making changes to Audrey's room to turn it into a room for two. We got rid of the guest bed, got curtains, a changing table, and Audrey's toddler bed. And most recently, I repainted Audrey's wooden letters and did new ones for our boy, who we decided to name Ian. Audrey's letters hang over her bed accompanied by a painted star my mom gave me when I was a child. Ian's letters hang on the same wall, opposite side of the curtains, underneath the penguin painting that Mr. B's mom (Grammy) did. Grammy is almost done painting two scenes from the book Runaway Bunny, which will go on the wall adjacent to Audrey's letters. Then I'll have a few finishing touches, and the room will be complete. It's so fun!

5 comments:

Mama Megs said...

Cute letters! And might I add, cute name! (the curtains look nice!)

Michelle said...

How fun! I've already started thinking about what I'm going to do to the girls' room. I'm excited to do something new!

Claudia said...

Looks great! I love the baby boy's name.

Beth said...

Very cute! I love decorating. I'm jealous that you get to do stuff for Ian. Boston gets to have our room and the computer room until we move! Poor guy! although, I am sure he won't know the difference.

Natalie R. said...

I really like the name Ian, that's so cute! Good job getting things ready, how exciting!