This morning Audrey and I made a paper bunny out of hearts. She liked watching me cut out the hearts, but she wasn't into coloring the bunny. She did a great job helping with the glue though! Once it was done, she didn't want it and even ran away crying. It is a little scary looking--oops! I distracted her with a paper airplane made out of the instruction sheet, and then she decided she wanted to pose with her bunny puppet. And her stuffed bunny.
FYI, here's a link to this craft and similar ones:
FYI, here's a link to this craft and similar ones:

4 comments:
Cute bunny. I'm glad Audrey enjoyed her craft, even if she was scared of it! Sometimes i think its all simply in the activity of it.
So cute! Look at you getting into Valentine's and all. Don't forget about Halloween!
I think the bunny is scary too! :)
Such a good mom, you are.
what a cute mom!
Post a Comment