Baby B says "Ow!" She doesn't attach any meaning to it; she's just exploring new sounds. She is getting bigger of course, and she's also getting a bit of an attitude. Oh well. At least she's independent! She does a lot better at the gym daycare now, and she's replaced one nursing with one meal, usually a container of yogurt and some cheerios or graham crackers or sun chips or something similar. She LOVES yogurt, any flavor. She is also walking more, but she prefers to run, so she makes it a few steps and then falls, usually catching herself. We've been taking a Parent and Tot swim class, which we both enjoy. Baby B has even gone under water! I am still completely in love with stay-at-home mom life, even when she drives me crazy with her resistance to napping. She is so sweet and cute and does the funniest things. For instance, the last few nights Mr. B and I have been sleeping on an air mattress in the living room because our bed is broken, and this morning she was bouncing on it, giggling. Then (sitting up) she looked at us and fell backwards, falling into the cushiness of the mattress, giggling. What a funny girl!
Here's a happy baby in the swing

Here's a sad baby whose mommy won't let her have the camera--thought you all should see her other side:)
And here's a video of baby B playing with Frankenstein.
Here's a happy baby in the swing
Here's a sad baby whose mommy won't let her have the camera--thought you all should see her other side:)And here's a video of baby B playing with Frankenstein.

6 comments:
Such a cute video! What is it with kids and music?! Miss you guys!
I love her little bouncy dance - so cute!
What a cutie! I love her dancing! Miss you guys!
LOVE the video! That's a keeper. I didn't know your bed was broken? What were you guys doing in there??? LOL!!
cute stuff!
She adorable! Baby Doodle and I start our first swim class next month. I'm worried he won't take to the water as well as baby B. It seems like you have every reason to love staying home with that cutie pie.
Post a Comment