Baby B is walking very well now, all over the house. She is very pleased with herself. And yesterday she learned how to shake her head no. She thinks it's hilarious, and has no idea that I'm implying NO when I shake my head. So now we shake our heads together just to be silly. She dances all the time, to Frankenstein, music from the CD player or TV, and the rhythm of the washing machine. Whenever she dances, she reminds me of Aunt Kelley. Baby B still does downward dog, and now she walks in a circle around her head (head on the floor, feet moving around it). And she still loves to pull diapers out of the diaper basket, one by one. Today I started stacking the tossed diapers in a neat pile, and when she noticed, she gave me an exasperated look and started taking each diaper off of my stack and tossing them haphazardly, as she does with the diapers in the basket. As if to say, Mom, I like them scattered, quit messing it up! No picture today, I haven't been as snap happy as usual, but Aunt Laura is coming tomorrow so we will definitely record those moments!
By the way, our bed is a sleep number bed, which has an air chamber and pump, and a part is broken, on its way to us, that's what I meant about bed broken. I would not recommend purchasing this bed. It's really comfy, but it has too many problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! Go Downward Dog! I always wonder what is going through their little heads when they come up with stuff like that, but it is so cute!!
Post a Comment