Friday, October 26, 2007

M&Ms

My M&Ms arrived today, in time for Halloween! And the packages are not the small ones, they're the regular vending machine sized packages. So I have twice as much as I thought I would. The delivery man commented on how heavy the box was, so I told him what was inside and offered to share, which he very graciously accepted. So maybe I made his day, at least his kids'. I'm already feeling gluttonous about my winnings; I imagined I could eat one package every day and still have a few left next Halloween. Of course, I'd also be able to be a sumo wrestler for Halloween if I ate these all. I will definitely have to limit my intake and share the wealth! Any creative ideas?

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I can't believe they actually sent you all those M&Ms! That's incredible! I feel like I know someone who won the lottery - the candy lottery, but a lottery nonetheless. The gracious thing to do would be hand them out to trick or treaters!

Here's more information than you need: We use M&Ms as potty training treats (I think you were at the recipe exchange where Deon suggested this), so every time I go into Theo's bathroom, there is the rubbermaid full of M&Ms. I see them in a totally different light now...