Sunday, October 21, 2007

Aunt Laura

We had a fabulous time with Aunt Laura visiting. We didn't want her to leave! Today I felt a little blue but am comforted that we will see each other in two months for Christmas. Some photos from her visit:
Just finished giving baby B a bath

Mommy and baby

Enjoying the Atlanta sunshine

At Phipps Plaza Nordstrom--new friends! This is a very upscale mall, so it was fun to look at the fancy shops. We even saw three women with "accessory" dogs, two of the dogs were in purses!

Walking around in the new outfit from Aunt Laura. She also brought the cutest Halloween outfit for baby B; I'll post a photo soon.

Mr. & Mrs. B--We went to Everybody's Pizza for dinner one night. Mmm!

Botanical Gardens

Laura and I had fun triggering Venus fly traps to close. I think we closed most every one!

Storytime with a frog. Does anyone know what story these frog characters are from? We can't recall.

Mommy and baby at gardens. Baby B was a perfect angel for Laura. We want her to come back! And all our friends and family are always welcome!

4 comments:

Mama Megs said...

Audrey's walking!! She instantly looks so much older and not to mention, adorable! Please post a pic of her halloween outfit- I am dying to see it!

ashley said...

Looks like fun! And I am so jealous that Audrey is walking. Aislyn refuses to cooperate. I hate the crawling phase because it is so dirty, always picking things up off the ground, so I am always excited when they start to walk. Now running is another matter...

Beth said...

You, Laura and baby B look very cute. I'm glad that you two had such a fun time. Family are wonderful, aren't they?

Lisa said...

who knew all these people i know are in the world of blogging, hehe. i found your page from lanita's who was on Jimmys best friends blog.Right....this is lisa dickinson by the way. k, bye.